Teige and Tahg Take on Thrilling Traumatic Thoracic Treatments Day 11

 May 21st, 2021


Teige and I were back with Diane today! It was a very interesting day because I am currently on vocal rest during the days so that my voice is at its best for my performances every night. Therefore, it was a lot of listening for me today and using text to speech on my phone to communicate when I needed to. It was extremely entertaining. Teige and I were given the opportunity by Diane to read over a patient’s chart. This patient had COVID back in December and was hospitalized for eight days straight. Since then, his balance has just not been the same and he completely fell backward, straight down onto the ground. He is pretty okay from the fall, but he is coming into Diane’s to work on his balance, and help heal some minute injuries to his lumbar and thoracic spine. We did a whole balance test with him which was super interesting to see. He was amazing with some things, but others, he really struggled with. We then led him in exercises to help with his balance. We also helped with the usual ACL patients and our hip replacement friend! Overall, it was a very lovely day at Ragged Mountain Physical Therapy. We are almost to 55 hours with a total of 53 ¼ hours!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Weekly Reflection

Teige and Tahg Take on Thrilling Traumatic Thoracic Treatments Day 6

Teige and Tahg Take on Thrilling Traumatic Thoracic Treatments Day 8